Staff STARS awards
We’re delighted to announce the winners of the Staff STARS Awards!
- Sharing - Emily Calvert, Headteacher at North Worcester Primary Academy
- Trust – Lauren Bradley, Rivers Central Team Finance Assistant
- Achievement – Caroline Chambers, Pre-school Manager at Heronswood Primary School
- Respect – Rachel Bishop, Office Manager at St Clement’s CofE Primary School
- Safety – Brian Dudley, Site Manager at Cranham Primary School
Winners were announced at a special ceremony at Bromsgrove Hotel on Friday 20th January.
In all we do and every decision we make, we use our STARS values to guide us. By living our STARS values we will fulfil our vision.
Staff were given the opportunity to recognise their peers who demonstrate a commitment to our STARS values. After a fantastic response of over 170 nominations, 28 finalists were shortlisted and invited to the ceremony along with headteachers and advocates from each of our 15 schools, and trustees.
Also in attendance were representatives from the companies who kindly sponsored the awards ceremony. Thank you to Dolphin Tec, Education Mutual, Joskos, Every and Sheppard Building and Project Consultancy. Without their generosity, the ceremony would not have taken place.
Winners from each category were presented with a certificate and an engraved glass trophy, from Kate Brunt, CEO and the event sponsor.
Congratulations to all the award winners. The ceremony was a fantastic event, enjoyed by all in attendance.
Thank you to all those who took the time to nominate a colleague, without you we wouldn’t be able to celebrate the wonderful achievements of staff.