About the Teaching Alliance
Welcome to The Rivers Teaching Alliance
The Rivers Teaching Alliance is a creative and productive partnership, working collaboratively with schools in and around Worcestershire to share outstanding practice, drive school improvement, recruit excellent future teachers and raise standards for all.
Initial Teacher Training school-based PGCE with QTS
Since our foundation in 2015 we have gone from strength to strength as, together with our partners, we have delivered a wide range of successful training opportunities, supported and trained many school-based trainees, built a strong team of Specialist Leaders of Education, and supported schools to develop leadership capacity and secure improved outcomes for pupils.
The Rivers Teaching Alliance is committed to raising standards and improving the outcomes of all pupils in our schools, by;
- Fostering robust, reflective collaboration between schools
- Providing high quality, innovative CPD for all staff from trainee teachers to system leaders across Worcestershire
- Providing leadership development opportunities at all levels and succession planning
- Helping to attract and retain the best educational practitioners to work with our pupils
- Building on the strengths and good practice within the Alliance, sharing best practice and leading the way for the future
- Exploring and sharing the findings of educational research
We will continue to be proactive in finding new opportunities for our alliance to continue to grow and foster a collaborative working practice to ensure good outcomes for all.