Thank you for your interest in joining our family of over 800 staff.
If you are passionate about making a difference and share our vision and values, then we can offer you a rewarding career in a dynamic and supportive trust.
Early Years Level 3 Apprentice
Sunday 7th August 2022
£4.81 per hour
Summerhill's Little Treasure
37 hours a week full year apprenticeship contract
Start Date: 1st September 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our Childcare Team at Summerhill’s Little Treasures!
Full advert and how to apply can be found following the attached link.
Teaching Assistant with BSL
Friday 26th August, 2022 at 12.00pm
£12684-£13595 per annum
Heronswood Primary School and Pre-School
30 hours per week, Term time only plus TEDs, Mon-Fri 8.30am-3.00pm
Start Date: Monday 5th September 2022 or asap
We would consider a part-time person-minimum of 17.5 hours per week, term time only plus training days Mon-Fri 8.30-12.00pm
£7399-7931 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a Teaching Assistant with a BSL qualification at Heronswood Primary School & Pre-School.
What are we looking for:
An enthusiastic, experienced, Teaching Assistant for this exciting new opportunity to work Year 3 with our hearing-impaired child.
You will have:
· Previous experience in working in a Primary School setting
· You will have previous experience of working with hearing-impaired children
· Have current knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
· Good understanding of supporting behaviour in a nurturing environment
· Able to work with children 1:1 as required, including children with additional needs
· Able to work in the whole class environment
· Good interpersonal skills
· Flexible and creative
· Positive and hard working
· Understanding of how children learn and develop
· Understanding to differing children’s needs
· Understanding of how to nurture and support
Your responsibilities will include:
· Assisting teacher and pupils
· Working with pupils on an individual or group basis as required by the class teacher
· Assisting in offsite visits
· Aiding pupils with Hearing Impairment to access all subjects of the national curriculum and encourage their independence as learners
· Motivating and encouraging pupils to behave well in and around school
· Meeting the physical and/ or hygiene needs of pupils as required
· Supporting children at lunchtime
For further information about this vacancy please visit the Vacancies | Heronswood Primary School.
Teaching Assistant (Grade 4)
Friday 5 August at 12 noon
North Worcester Primary Academy
30 hours per week, Term Time only plus 5 training days, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 3:00pm
Interview dates: Week Commencing 1st and 8th August 2022
We are looking for an excellent Teaching Assistant who has a genuine desire for the children in their care to flourish both academically and personally. The successful candidate would be expected to teach classes across the Primary range, so should have strong literacy and numeracy skills and experience of working with children in an education setting. A candidate with a particular area of expertise is especially welcomed, e.g. Early Reading, Science, Music, SEND, mental health and wellbeing - please state this on your application form
We are looking for someone who will:
• Utilise advanced skills and curriculum knowledge to prepare high quality teaching sessions.
• Complement our teachers’ delivery of the national curriculum and contribute to the development of a subject area including policies and strategies.
• Successfully plan, teach and assess whole classes.
• Be flexible and adaptable when working with a range of colleagues and pupils.
North Worcester Primary Academy is a dynamic, forward-thinking free school. We have high expectations and are committed to ensuring exceptional progress for all of our pupils. We can offer well motivated, engaging children, and a very supportive staff, School Advocates and parental team. We believe that children and staff should be happy and motivated to achieve their best and we support our staff to do so.
This post may suit a recently qualified graduate who would like more experience prior to taking up a full- time teaching post.
For further information about this vacancy please visit the North Worcester Primary Academy vacancies page
Teaching Assistant (Grade 4)
Thursday 8th September at 12noon
TA4 Spinal Column Point 19-22
Cherry Orchard Primary School
18hrs – 24 hrs (permanent flexible variable hours), 8:30am – 3:30pm (with an unpaid hour for lunch)
Start Date: Monday 3rd October 2022 (with some flexibility for notice period requirements)
Visits to the school: a tour for interested applicants will be held on Tuesday 6th September at 4:30pm.
Interview Date: Week commencing 12th September
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit an additional highly skilled teaching assistant to join our team at Cherry Orchard Primary School. The successful candidate will support the teaching team, to provide whole class cover during the absence of class teachers e.g. during their PPA, leadership release time or due to illness.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent communication skills
• Can support pupils and staff to ensure that all pupils reach their full potential.
• Has high expectations and a commitment to meeting excellent standards
• Can devise their own plans, following consultation with the teaching staff team
• Has an area of interest or expertise to develop across the school e.g. Music, IT, Modern Foreign Language, Forest School Leader or other relevant area of strength
• Has the ability to deal with complex or challenging situations and is able to work as part of a team
• Is able to use a computer and classroom technology confidently
• Understands nurture provision and is able to support children emotionally as well as academically
• Has a clear understanding of the National Curriculum
• Working hours likely to be 8:30am – 3:30pm with a one hour lunch break (hours may be negotiable for the right candidate – please state preference in your application) We can offer:
• A friendly, supportive and hardworking staff team • A commitment to quality continued professional development
• A chance to work within the highly successful Rivers C of E Academy Trust
To apply, please complete a support staff application form and send to the school.
The trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful application will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
This post is subject to a successful probationary period.