The Rivers CofE Academy Trust are committed to ensuring equality of education, and opportunity for all pupils, staff, parents/carers, irrespective of race, gender, disability, belief, religion or socio-economic background.
We understand equality of opportunity to exist when:
- it is understood that everyone is unique and everyone has different needs;
- equality of access exists for all;
- everyone feels safe and secure in an environment which does not disadvantage or discriminate against anyone;
- individual and community needs are responded to for the benefit of everyone;
- adequate resources exist to meet everyone's needs.
<iframe style="width: 100%;border: none;" src="https://www.every.education//Open/PoliciesAndDocuments?ppk=10994&id=3db52d3e-f6eb-4a8d-ab3d-ca60f52cfea6&fontFamily=Arial"> </iframe>