Values and Vision
Children are at the heart of all we do. Our aim is to ensure that each and every child leaves us fulfilling their maximum potential and is ready for the next stage of their learning. As we continue to grow, we remain committed to ensuring that our pupils value education and become lifelong learners.
As a Trust we operate with a ‘Christian ethos’. Within our family of schools we have community and religious schools, welcoming families from all faiths and no faiths but together we are guided by strong beliefs, moral purpose and vision.
Christian vision statement (Church Schools)
We follow Jesus’ example by valuing and cherishing all God’s children in an ever-changing world. We are loved so we can love, we learn so that we can grow and therefore live our lives to the full, flourishing in the eyes of God today and in the future.
We value and cherish all children in an ever-changing world. We are loved so we can love, we learn so that we can grow and therefore live our lives to the full, flourishing today and in the future as strong moral citizens.
Our vision is to teach children to love, learn, live as a global citizen in an ever-changing world.
Both statements are encapsulated in our vision: ‘love, learn, live’.
We will achieve our vision if:
- the community is passionate about learning
- everyone’s point of view is heard and appreciated
- the curriculum is engaging, inspiring and challenging for all learners
- children experience outstanding learning and teaching enabling them to excel within a vibrant, happy and safe learning environment
While each individual school’s character is celebrated within our family of schools, we are united through our shared vision and values. In all that we do and every decision we make, we use our values to guide us. By living our values we will fulfil our vision.
Our STARS values:
Responsibility and Accountability
Our family of schools is bound together by:
- a commitment towards the common vision through embracing the core values
- a board of Directors that is committed to developing and strengthening a culture of collaboration
- a board of Directors that adheres to the legal responsibilities towards inspiring individual excellence for all learners across the Trust