5 fun things to do for Easter
The spring term comes to an end on Friday 31st March. Pupils and staff can then enjoy a two-week break for the Easter holiday.
Easter is the most important Christian holiday of the year, celebrating the resurrection of Christ and symbolising new beginnings. No matter what your beliefs are, Easter is a great time to celebrate the onset of spring and enjoy spending time with family and friends.
Here are a few activities you can do during the holidays:
- Easter egg hunt - clue ideas
- Make an Easter bonnet - bonnet ideas
- Egg and spoon race - how-to guide
- Decorate eggs - ideas for decorations
- Have a family picnic - best places to picnic in Worcestershire