North Worcester Primary Academy Teacher - September 2020
North Worcester Primary Academy
Teacher - September 2020
Permanent contract: Primary Teacher
Salary Range: Main Scale to UPS3 Start date: 1st September 2020
North Worcester Primary Academy has an exciting opportunity to recruit a committed and innovative teacher to join us in September 2020. North Worcester Primary Academy is ambitious for the success of all; and seeks to inspire a lifelong love of learning. The school is part of the highly successful Rivers Multi Academy Trust and is now looking for an outstanding teacher to work in our thriving, newly built school; which is at the heart of the local community in North Worcester.
We are looking for a new team member who can demonstrate and deliver:
- high quality teaching, in EYFS or KS1 and an understanding of outstanding teaching and learning,
- a commitment to ensuring that every pupil achieves the best that they possibly can,
- an interest, or aspiration to lead Special Educational Needs provision across the school and Pre-school
- enthusiasm and the ability to inspire children and colleagues,
- a commitment to continued professional development,
- high expectations of self and others; the desire and ability to make a difference.
North Worcester Primary Academy can offer:
- a brand new school which is at the centre of the local community,
- vibrant and stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environments,
- happy and friendly children with excellent behaviour,
- supportive and committed parents,
- a growing staff team and a strong and supportive School Improvement Board,
- a commitment to high quality CPD through the Rivers MAT.
Applicants with qualifications in, or an aspiration to lead Special Education Needs and Disabilities throughout the school are particularly welcomed; please state your experience and strengths on the application form. The successful candidate would be expected to lead both staff and pupils in their area of subject specialism and in return the school is committed to providing all staff with high quality continued professional development.
Applicants are invited to submit applications on the Worcestershire Teaching Application Form which includes a space to write a supporting statement outlining your educational philosophy and any subject specialism and/or year group specialism which you may have.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school office to arrange a visit on one of the scheduled dates: Monday 16th March at 4pm or Friday 20th March at 9:15am
Closing Date: Monday 23rd March at 12 noon Interviews/observations in wk beg: 30/03/2020
(Please note that only applicants who have been short listed will be contacted by the school).
North Worcester Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.