North Worcester Primary Academy Early Years Practitioners (Casual)
North Worcester Primary Academy
Early Years Practitioners (Casual)
£9.00 – £9.18 per hour
Various hours to include Pre-school, WRAP around care and Holiday Clubs
Monday – Friday
Due to the continued success of our brand new school based Pre-school, we have exciting opportunities for experienced Casual Early Years Practitioners to join our team at North Worcester Primary Academy. The school, is part of The Rivers CofE Academy family of schools.
We are looking to increase our team of Early Years staff who can be called on to assist us when necessary, this may be to cover sickness or staff absence or to provide additional support at our WRAP or holiday clubs. This may also lead to a regular role as the Pre-school grows.
What are we looking for:
Early years practitioners who are passionate about providing an exciting and inspiring early years’ experience and are motivated by the opportunity to be instrumental in the development of our new school. If you are looking to join a friendly, positive Pre-school environment with flexible hours we would love to hear from you.
You will have:
- Experience of planning and delivering challenging, engaging and enjoyable learning activities
- An understanding of how to develop relationships with the children, enabling them to be comfortable in their surroundings and providing an environment where they can play and explore
- Working as part of a team to deliver a high standard of care and education
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop and help them to be school ready
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of all children
- Working in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or careers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Making accurate and effective use of assessment; reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children
If you have any further questions please contact our office team via telephone on 01905 953 850 or via email to email@example.com.
North Worcester Primary Academy is an equal opportunities employer and committed to promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to supportive references, an enhanced DBS and qualifications check.