Next available course:
Cost per delegate:
Why is this course needed?
This is aimed at staff who have to move heavy, or awkward loads within their job role on a regular basis providing them with the best idea of how to do this safely for themselves and keeping others safe in the workplace.
- Understand the definition of Manual Handling and laws that apply to the workplace.
- Identify types of injury and ways to reduce the risk of injury.
- Identify key features of a risk assessment and follow the 4 steps of the assessment strategy.
- Understand the principles of safer handling.
- Includes practical assessment
Identified staff who have to move heavy, or awkward loads within their job role on a regular basis.