Director of Operations
The Rivers CofE Academy Trust
Director of Operations
Salary Range: £60,000 - £65,000
Contract: Permanent - full time, part-time (minimum 4 days per week)
Location: Any Rivers schools with office base at North Worcester Primary Academy in Worcester
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a new crucial role within an established Trust.
Are you an excellent leader who wants more? We are looking for a passionate, inspirational leader to join our successful and thriving family of schools.
We need a dynamic and dedicated Director of Operations to lead the development and implementation of the Trust’s Strategic Development Plan relating to estate, property, ICT and business matters. You will have good business acumen, experience of project management, strong leadership skills and financial awareness.
Are you an ambitious risk taker with energy and charisma? Do you have the professional expertise to guide and lead our school leaders towards achieving the Trusts visions and values to create the best possible outcomes for our children?
Do you enjoy being challenged and have the resilience and ability to learn from constructive feedback? Do you have a creative and positive mind-set with the ability to find innovative solutions to complex problems? If so, this could be the place for you.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong track record of successful leadership at a senior level
- Experience of developing operational reporting systems
- Strong project management, planning and development experience
- Experience of handling commercial contracts and contractors
- Experience of utilising assets to maximise generation of income
- Experience of financial planning and budget management
- Successful experience in developing initiatives and managing complex changes across schools
- Energy, enthusiasm and confident to inspire excellence and drive change
- A results-driven approach with the ability to work to strict deadlines
Closing date: Monday 16th March, 5pm
Interview date: Thursday 2nd April
Please note if you have not been contacted Wednesday 25th March then you have not been successful on this occasion
To arrange an informal and confidential discussion regarding this role or if you would like to come and have a look at any of our schools please contact Julia Carter, Executive Assistant to CEO on 01905 953855 or email@example.com