Director of Education
The Rivers CofE Academy Trust
Director of Education
Salary Range: Competitive
Contract: Permanent - full time, part-time (minimum 4 days per week)
Location: Any Rivers schools with office base at North Worcester Primary Academy in Worcester
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a new crucial role within an established Trust.
Are you an excellent leader who wants more? We are looking for a passionate, inspirational leader to join our successful and thriving family of schools.
We are looking for an experienced educational leader who can further inspire a love of learning across our trust, working closely with school leaders so that they open doorways to achievement and educational excellence for every child in every school in our Trust.
Are you an ambitious risk taker with energy and charisma? Do you have the professional expertise to guide and lead our school leaders towards achieving the Trusts visions and values to create the best possible outcomes for our children?
Do you enjoy being challenged and have the resilience and ability to learn from constructive feedback? Do you have a creative and positive mind-set with the ability to find innovative solutions to complex problems? If so, this could be the place for you.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- a passionate commitment to ensuring all children are given the opportunities to shine and excel;
- education to degree level and hold QTS;
- a strong and successful record in a senior leadership position with outstanding practice in one or more settings;
- an excellent understanding of the Ofsted framework;
- experience of delivering effective innovations in curriculum and pedagogy that have led to significant improvements;
- challenge, support, motivate and empower others to improve outcomes and ensure effective collaboration across schools
- energy, enthusiasm and confidence to inspire excellence and drive change
Closing date: Monday 23rd March, 9am
Interview date: This will be a 2 day process taking place on Monday 30th and Tuesday 31st March
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if you have not been contacted Wednesday 25th March then you have not been successful on this occasion.
To arrange an informal and confidential discussion regarding this role or if you would like to come and have a look at any of our schools please contact Julia Carter, Executive Assistant to CEO on 01905 953855 or email@example.com