Welcome to The Rivers Teaching School Alliance
The Rivers Teaching School Alliance is a creative and productive partnership, working collaboratively with schools in and around Worcestershire to share outstanding practice, drive school improvement, recruit excellent future teachers and raise standards for all.
St. Clements Primary School became a designated Teaching School in February 2015. Following this, the Rivers Teaching School Alliance was founded in May 2015.
The Alliance was formed primarily to lead the way in raising standards through school to school support and to empower and develop teachers at all stages of their careers through high quality training and professional development.
The last 4 years has seen us go from strength to strength as, together with our strategic partners, we have delivered a wide range of successful training opportunities, supported and trained many school direct trainees through their teacher training, built a strong team of Specialist Leaders of Education, and supported schools to develop leadership capacity and secure improved outcomes for pupils. We also are a registered body for NQTs.
The Rivers Teaching School Alliance is committed to raising standards and improving the outcomes of all pupil in our schools, by;
- Fostering robust, reflective collaboration between schools
- Providing high quality, innovative CPD for all staff from trainee teachers to system leaders across Worcestershire
- Providing leadership development opportunities at all levels and succession planning
- Helping to attract and retain the best educational practitioners to work with our pupils
- Building on the strengths and good practice within the Alliance, sharing best practice and leading the way for the future
- Exploring and sharing the findings of educational research